I was fortunate enough to travel to Ischia for a wedding in September and wanted a relaxing hotel close to the beach. I couldn't have chosen better !! The Parco Smeraldo is on Maronti Beach, a 10 min bus ride to Ischia Porto, it is a family run hotel with attention to detail, the rooms are spacious and have magnificent views and are spotlessly clean. The public areas are comfortable and it was always possible to find a quiet spot to read on a tearrace or be social near the pool. My son and I made full use of the thermal pools in the basement and came away from this delightful hotel, cleansed and refreshed.
The staff were wonderful and the food was of a very high quality, The Parco even has a delightful cocktail bar for a post dinner limoncello. A very glamorous and traditional hotel with an emphasis on customer care. I hope to return in the summer and stay even longer.
- Also Known As:
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Hotel
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Barano
- Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme Isola D'Ischia, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located directly at Maronti Beach with private beach, indoor SPA center wit 2 thermal swimming pools, 1 outdoor thermal swimming pool, all of them in price included. Subtropical garden, recently refurbished rooms, restaurant with typical and genuine Mediterranean and Neapolitan food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.