“Great Beachside restaurant on Ischia” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ristorante Di Iorio

Ristorante Di Iorio
Spiaggia dei Maronti Barano d'Ischia, 80070 Barano d'Ischia, Isola d'Ischia, Italy
+39 (0)81 905203
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Great Beachside restaurant on Ischia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I found this restaurant, near my hotel on Spiaggia dei Maronti, while walking on the boardwalk. The food was affordable, especially if you take in consideration the large portions. I ate there just about every evening not only for the delicious food (i ate mostly anything w/ the fresh seafood), but for the wonderful service. One night I left my wallet back at the hotel, and, their response was to come back later to pay for it. Now back at home, I miss the time sitting there listening to the crashing of the waves, and watching the beautiful sunset on Sant'Angelo. I will definitely will be visit this restaurant on my return to Ischia.

• Visited September 2011