“fantastic view matched by excellent meal” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Borgetto. The ideal place to taste the best of the Island. All the best kitchen Ischia, accompanied by dishes of Italian cuisine served in a unique and original.Thanks to the Family Arcamone, more than two decades synonymous with excellence in the restaurant, The Boghetto delight your palate, filling of specialties and inimatibili. Visit us at Barano of Ischia.
carmarthen
“fantastic view matched by excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The climb up to borghetto is worth the effort. We enjoyed the complimentary prosecco and courgette frittata while soaking up the incredible view from the terrace which over looks the whole bay of Naples. Then our wonderful meal was served in a atmospheric vaulted old wine vault next to a renovated family chapel. I particularly enjoyed the sea food rissotto and the ischian rabbit is highly recommended - but don, t forget to order the day before for the very best local rabbit.

• Visited June 2014

Somerset, New Jersey
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I was taken to New Jersey when I was six. Since then I have been back to Ischia every year that I can remember. I've tried every restaurant you could think of on the island of Ischia. In the past five years me and my wife have been vacationing back and this is by far our favorite restaurant on the island. Their simple style of cooking is like none other. They use fresh, local ingredients that makes their food the best on the island. Their wait staff has been more accommodating then anyone can ask for. It's a family run restaurant with the father and son as the head chefs. They have never disappointed. I'm going back to
Ischia in October and I can't wait to indulge in all the aspects this restaurant has to offer. If you are on the island this is a must .

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great service/food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My cousin's took my husband and i to this restaurant. We had a great meal. The service was great too.

• Visited October 2012