I stayed in the hotel overnight with three female friends after using the spa facilities. The hotel does not really look like a hotel from the outside, but once instead the decor is lovely. The spa is devine and we will be returning in the future. We had both lunch and dinner in the main restaurant. The food was reasonably priced, wonderfully presented and tasted great. The service was quick. The rooms although compact were not too bad a size. The shower room was a good size. The spare towels are kept in the bottom drawer in the bedroom. There are three mirrors in the room, including a full length one, with good lighting for doing your makeup. I would suggest that more teabags are provided although I'm sure they could be obtained from reception with no hassle. I would like to highlight that the willow suites are separate from the main building and so you will have to walk/drive between the buildings if you plan to dine in the main building. It's not far a 1min drive or a 5min walk. It's not far but worth bearing in mind when wearing heels. The staff are all very professional and nothing was too much for them. We had a lovely stay and will return in the future. Regarding g location it's not far from the a1. Although not far from St Neots or Bedford there doesn't appear to be much in the immediate vicinity and transport will be required to get you to the surrounding areas.
- Also Known As:
- Wyboston Lakes Hotel Wyboston
- Lakes Hotel Wyboston
- Wyboston Lakes Hotel Bedfordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyboston Lakes Hotel is set in 350 acres of countryside, midway between Cambridge and Milton Keynes. It is home to the award-winning Waterfront Restaurant, overlooking the lake and golf course. It has 103 furnished ensuite bedrooms with all the amenities you would expect from when you are away from home.It provides a perfect setting for private dining or special occasions, with dining areas and party rooms overlooking the lake.Wyboston Lakes Hotel makes the perfect destination for visitors to the area of Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge or Peterborough. As well as lots to do in the region, there are a wide range of activities for you to enjoy and the flexibility to have your stay just as you want it. Enjoy time at Y Spa, our stunning new spa facility, providing relaxation, rejuvenation and pleasure.The 18 hole golf course is beautifully set with great views and challenging play. We offer a residents golf rate of £14 per person mid-week, or £25 per person at the weekend.The Wyboston Lakes Health & Leisure Club is a great place to work-out or attend one of the many classes. Guests can also enjoy the heated indoor pool.Guests staying at the Hotel can also enjoy FREE Wi-Fi as well as access to our golf driving range.Now open is the fabulous Y Spa facility at Wyboston Lakes Hotel. Y Spa is about health, rejuvenation and pleasure! Y Spa offers wonderful therapies to take you away and revive tired bodies and minds. Incorporating stunning therapy rooms, steam and salt rooms, mud Rasul, water beds and relax areas. A signature feature is the external hydro-pool and kelo sauna, which is connected internally to the thermal suite with an open fireplace and loungers poolside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Wyboston Lakes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.