First off I don't know why it's called Bedford Wyboston, this is Black Cat Travelodge, it even says so on the keys! Of course because it's beside the Black Cat roundabout, on the A1.
We stayed here because our first choice (Barton Mills) was booked out for that night.
Fairly decent travelodge nothing spectacular, does what it says on the tin. The road noise can be quite loud at night, as it's situated just metres from the A1, which is a major (effectively) motorway.
Typically it's in a place with nothing else except a petrol station and a Little Chef, which we always refuse to eat in. A nice pub within a few miles is the Bricklayers Arms at Potton, west of Sandy.
It did it's job as a one nights stay prior to our holiday proper starting, however I wouldn't like to base an entire holiday out of this. I would choose to stay here again if we needed a single night on the way to somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Bedford Wyboston Hotel
- Travelodge Bedford Wyboston Hotel Wyboston
- Travelodge Bedfordshire
- Travel Lodge Bedfordshire
- Bedfordshire Travel Lodge
- Bedfordshire Travelodge
- Travelodge Bedford Wyboston Bedfordshire
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Bedford Wyboston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.