Whilst this hotel isn't as handy as those that are on-site at Heathrow, it is still handy enough. Its a pleasant hotel with a good level of cleanliness and good soundproofing (under the flightpath).
If travelling overland the day before you stay then rather than going to Heathrow itself before heading for the hotel, the easiest way to get here seems to be to get the tube to Hounslow West and then a local bus for 10 minutes down Bath Road.
I strongly recommend the VII Indian restaurant / bar (and apparently hotel too) across the road. It is neither pub nor restaurant, but a mix of the two, with locals enjoying a drink and a laugh, and with good quality North Indian food on offer. Its cheaper than eating at the hotel too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a warm welcome, stylish contemporary comfort and a convenient location just ten minutes from London Heathrow Airport, check-in to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Heathrow Airport hotel. Enjoy a famous DoubleTree cookie on arrival at this Cranford hotel. Catch-up with friends or colleagues over a drink in the bar, or order a meal in The Brasserie where fresh produce is showcased in innovative dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Heathrow Hotel Cranford
- Ramada Hotel London Heathrow
- Ramada Hotel Cranford
- Hounslow Ramada
- Ramada Hounslow