There is nothing spectacular about this hotel. The hotel felt new but it lacked a gym. Complimentary Wifi connection is available in hotel lobby. Hotel rooms does not have Wifi, only Ethernet cable available to connect to the internet – not convenient for those that travel with devises without cable connection. Also, the tv was dated with no HDMI input.
After arriving in Terminal 5, I went to the Hoppa bus stop and tried to look for hotel name on the sign. I couldn’t find it. After asking around, I was told it was H6 bus and it runs every 40 minutes. The cost is 4.50 pound each way but I purchased a return ticket to save 1 pound.
I’ve stayed at other hotels around Heathrow and usually the Hoppa bus comes every 15 minutes or so. Apparently, this hotel falls under misc hotel route. In addition, it took almost 30 minutes to arrive to the hotel from Terminal 5.
There are some small restaurants and liquor stores across the street from the hotel. Area does not seem safe at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a warm welcome, stylish contemporary comfort and a convenient location just ten minutes from London Heathrow Airport, check-in to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Heathrow Airport hotel. Enjoy a famous DoubleTree cookie on arrival at this Cranford hotel. Catch-up with friends or colleagues over a drink in the bar, or order a meal in The Brasserie where fresh produce is showcased in innovative dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Heathrow Hotel Cranford
- Ramada Hotel London Heathrow
- Ramada Hotel Cranford
- Hounslow Ramada
- Ramada Hounslow