“Top Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Crafers
Sydney, Australia
“Top Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

Took my mother to the Restaurant for an early Chrstmas Present. Food was fantastic. Beautiful food. Loved it. My mother has said from the first time she was there which incidents 70 years ago as a Legacy child. She has said over the years they have maintained it & it still looks lovely. The library is something to see small but worth a visit..

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Adelaide, Australia
“'Just' breakfast, but WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

Full breakfast included with our accommodation and it was fabulous! 5 star continental with everything from smoked salmon to wide variety of buns and scrolls. Had a sample of most things while waiting for my hot plate of eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, grilled tomato. All food was excellent and all staff attentive and helpful. And then there was the spectacular view of the Piccadilly Valley...

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Amazing food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a scoopon 3 course deal with wine. The deal was amazing. The entrees were beautiful with lots of flavour, a artichoke and potato soup and the Pork Belly. The mains were delicious! I ordered the Gnocchi with Pumpkin, Spinach and Walnuts and it was cooked to perfection. My partner had the Chicken which was a little over cooked but still lovely. The deserts were to die for and these were followed by a Petit Four plate which contained the worlds most tastiest passion fruit macaroon! Service was very good! Staff attentive and knowledgeable and very busy. I currently gave a broken leg and required wheelchair access this too was easily facilitated. Would definitely return again in the future.

Visited July 2014
Perth, Australia
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We spent a delightful 2 weeks in Adelaide and the Barossa and we chose,against Adelaide friends advice,Piccadilly as our final dining experience.The reception staff who took our booking were friendly and professional and we got a follow-up email to confirm time and date.We arrived at our appointed time and admired,once again,the exterior of the building.When we were shown to our table the 1st thing I noticed was the absence of a red wine glass plus the glasses for white wine were the cheapest available.I thought once my husband ordered his mandatory red that an appropriate glass would be bought out.Not so!Was this due to untrained wait staff....not sure?The food was ok but then it should be as the prices are not at the lower end of the scale but my green tea parfait tasted very odd as it came out under a smoke dome and that is all I could taste....smoke.The ladies toilets were shabby and seriously has the cleaner never thought to clean the top ridge of the skirting tiles or remove the fossilised insects in the corners?There's a huge difference between old furniture that has a lovely patina and elegance and downright shabby!Some of the furniture is lovely but desperately needs restoration or at the very least a good polish.All of this would have been overlooked had the food been amazing but it wasn't. From now I will listen to the locals!

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Australia
“10/10 Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Memorable night dining here for dinner at the piccadilly restaurant. Greeted with friendly staff with a can do attitude. Flavours from the mouth watering food put before me didn't disappoint.
Will be definitely back again soon.