Stayed for the Clipsal weekend for work as this was the only accommodation available on the Accor website. My room (33) was located in the attic so 2 sets of stairs from the lift to get to the bedroom. Big rooms were good and the bathroom was great but was let down by poor cleaning with soap and shaving rubbish still in the shower. No satellite tv in the bedroom, ok down stairs. Restaurant food was good but it was more of a couples atmosphere than hotel guest. There were wedding receptions on 2 of the 3 nights so no chance of sleep before midnight which wasn't good after 14hr days at the track so it pretty much ruined the whole stay.
Mount Lofty House is more reception centre than Hotel so I'd advise business travellers to look elsewhere when travelling to Adelaide
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Mount Lofty House Hotel Crafers
- Grand Mercure Mount Lofty House Hotel
- Grand Mercure Mount Lofty Hotel
- Mount Lofty House Adelaide Hills/Crafers, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Mt Lofty House is a country style boutique hotel in the Adelaide hills, on the fringe of South Australia's wine making region. Only 20 minutes drive from the centre of Adelaide, the hotel features 26 rooms, a restaurant specialising in local produce, a games lounge, swimming pool, tennis court and conference facilities for up to 70 delegates. The hotel is adjacent to Clealand Wildlife Park and Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mount Lofty House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.