Just back from a great few days in Devon made all the more special by our stay at The Belmont B&B in Beer. A few minutes walk from the beach, across from the car park (Simon gives you a pass for free parking) with easy access from the main road.
Our room was downstairs which was fine, you do hear the kitchen noise in the morning but you're awake anyway at around 8am so it made no difference to us. Comfortable room, nice en-suite, all good. Breakfast was outstanding each morning with fresh fruit, great selection of tea's and good coffee. A cooked breakfast of your choice comes out with what ever you want, this was a great start to every day.
Simon, the owner, was super. Local knowledge makes a trip for me and Simon has it all and delivers maps, discount vouchers and information so you get what you're looking for. He should be commended for his support of the local village as well. Great host, great location, great B&B from someone who hasn't stayed in a B&B for years. I will now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 Year old flint stone fisherman's cottage with a 2 minute flat level walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Belmont House B&B Beer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmont House Bed And Breakfast Beer
- Belmont House b&b Beer Hotel Beer
- Belmont House B&B Beer Devon