Thouroughly enjoyed our stay here as part of a walking holiday with Headwater. The weather was rather too hot for walking so we skipped one of the walks and for an excellent day of bird watching with Frank. We enjoyed the communal meals chatting to all the guests and family. The lake was great for cooling off after our days activities - swimming, sailing and kayaking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The essence of the Quinta is a small, intimate, holiday retreat for peace and relaxation. It boasts a blend of traditional hospitality, "International home-cooking" cuisine and a friendly atmosphere with excellent, friendly service.Set in a beautiful lakeside location, the Quinta is surrounded by unspoiled countryside with a wide variety of wildlife and rare birds in its gardens and surrounding countryside. In short it's Paradise in Portugal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Quinta do Barranco da Estrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Do Barranco Da Estrada Hotel Santa Clara a Velha
- Quinta Do Barranco Da Estrada Santa Clara a Velha, Portugal - Alentejo