The rooms are clean and spacious-ideal for more than 3day stay.Very good variety for breakfast-I would appreciate it more if I didn't have to pay for my cappuccino...You enjoy the peaceful beach with the very comfortable sunbeds where you can spend the whole day without understanding how time passes.Right beside the beach there is a small pool with a great pool bar with stuhls in the water where you can enjoy your coctail or wine or whatever. I will definitely go back for a relaxing holiday.BUT if this is your first time in Chania and wish to explore the area (there are so many beautiful beaches around)- in my opinion-you will not appreciate what this hotel offers you and you may think that the room prices are not reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Beach Hotel Agia Marina
- Thalassa Beach Hotel
- Thalassa Beach Resort Agia Marina, Chania, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thalassa Beach Resort lies in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of Chania,on the island of Crete,with breathtaking view of the sea and Thodorou island. It is an adults-only hotel, specializing in offering romantic services to couples! Luxury, sophisticated design and atmospheric combinations are features which dominate in this hotel.Visit in Thalassa Beach Resort:Thalassa Spa: with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and special packages for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Thalassa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.