Stayed here for five nights and loved every minute. Rooms were clean, resort was just the right size and everyone was happy to help us out with anything we needed.
Spent each night at the relatively small casino and the folks there were just as pleasant as the rest of the resort.
Rented a car and enjoyed going into Jaco(Jaco Taco was the best) and also over to Playa Hermosa.
No complaints about on resort dining though we did eat over at the marina three nights, twice at the Hookup which had decent food and cold beer. The pool area had drink specials each day which helped offset the somewhat expensive food we had for lunch. Large grocery store as you turn onto the road to the resort with a pretty good selection of meats, bakery and dry items.
This area is so close to SJO but still far enough away that it does seem secluded and enjoyable.
I know some people complain about the town of Jaco but we really thought it was a great place to hang out with wide beaches and that surfing town feel.
You cannot go wrong staying here for a couple of days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura