Felt pretty typical of a resort Marriott. Lots of big, muscular architecture and furniture in a vaguely of Spanish Colonial style. The overall feeling is way more Disney than authentically Costa Rican.
Room and restaurants were nice and completely predictable.
Tip: our room was located on the main floor, not far from the porte cochere and bell station, so we heard people coming and going during daylight and early-evening hours.
One rather glaring annoyance: the hideous south-of-the-border style techno music blaring from the poolside restaurant actually drove us back onto the long veranda.
NB: This is a very, very, very family-friendly property. The extensive (and lovely) pool was continuously populated by kids and parents of all ages from about 9AM until dark. If you're looking for a quiet couple's getaway, this is probably not your best choice.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Los Suenos
- Los Suenos Marriott
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.