If relaxing by the pool is your dream vacation, than this is it. The beach is more dirt than sand and you are isolated from Jaco by distance. The food is good, but the prices are not. Family of 4 will cost you over $200/day in food and that doesn't include alcohol or pool drinks. Family friendly, clean, with drinkable water and a wonderful view. Liked it, but preferences would have me look for more true ocean/beach front location if ever returned to Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura