Went to this hotel over the Christmas Week. Friendly Staff, Nice Pool, Comfortable Clean Rooms and everyone was helpful. No hidden charges and I would stay here again in a minute. The beach in front of the hotel is good for boating or jet ski, but not swimming. Kind of muddy sand. Go up the road to Villa Caleta to see the sun set. Million dollar view. Manuel Antonio National Park was awesome. Be adventurous and rent a car...the only way to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura