“Sailfishing at its best !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: COSTA RICA DREAMS SPORTFISHING is the 5 STAR, EXCLUSIVE charter company at the famous Los Sueños Resort and Marina near Jaco Beach. We are the largest owner/operator in Costa Rica offering fishing packages for fishing charters, condos and transportation. Fish aboard one of our first class fishing boats from 32' Mako's to 60' luxury yachts. We are NOT just a "booking agent".....we actually OWN the boats and the full time crews are our employees. All with first class customer service!
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Sailfishing at its best !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We just finished fishing for fun this trip on what would be our 7 year fishing twice a year aboard the Sweet Dreams a 35 Cabo Express with Capt. Rudy and crew this Jan. 2013 and as always Costa Rica Dreams Charter Company is a 1st class operation.

We always fish like we are in the tournament to keep our hook up skills sharp and caught 7 Sailfish on one day and we only missed 2 and the Crew is happy to let us do this ourselves.

We have also fished the Los Suenos Signature Series Billfish Tournament with them in the past and our best finish was 5th place.....would of been in 2nd place if I had not pulled the hook on a Marlin in the last hour of the final day that year. Talk about the one that got away! Ha!

The Boats, English Speaking Crew and Staff are just Great! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to go fishing in Costa Rica.....Even the lunch and drinks provided are great.

I could go on forever about how nice it is to book and fish with this company but, the bottom line is they treat you like family and are skilled in what they do and do it well.

We will be back in March and look forward to some more fun fishing on the Sweet Dreams with the Costa Rica Dreams Capt. Rudy and Crew.
RWB

Visited January 2013
Costa R, Owner at Costa Rica Dreams Sportfishing, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Hi Robert!! Thanks much for the kind words! We at the office and the crew really enjoyed having you down. We need to hook back up and go win that tournament next! Thanks again...looking forward to seeing you again in a couple of months! Dave

Anchorage, Alaska
“Herradura fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family fished with Juan and crew on Dreams II. It was very hot on the water, a bit too much for my Alaska boys (10 and7). But the crew did a great job and hooked us up with a couple sails and a couple dorado. It was awesome watching my wife and 10 year old son fight and land the dorado at the same time! Highly recommend this.

Visited December 2012
Costa R, Owner at Costa Rica Dreams Sportfishing, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thanks Aaron! I remember that day. It's always great to have a good day on the water but to watch you children haul in a big Pacific sailfish and dorado is so much the better! Thanks for the kind words and for coming along! See ya next time. Dave
Austin, Texas
“Inshore fishing on the 'Dreams 2', an excellent day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Nov 21 we had a very good day fishing with Juan and the crew of Dreams 2.
I wanted to take my sons on a trip to enjoy salt water fishing as I enjoyed it many years ago.

The crew worked vary hard to find fish with the result of 2 Mahi's, a number of small tuna and a large Rooster. During the day we were very well cared for by Esteban and David to answer questions and assist as needed, also to keep us well feed.

All in all the trip certainly was what I wanted, thanks to the entire Dreams organization.

Visited November 2012
Costa R, Owner at Costa Rica Dreams Sportfishing, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hi Tom and thanks much for the kind words! We were very exciting for you. I know how fun it is to see your kids have a great day....and I think they did! Thanks again and hope to see you back! Dave
Canton
“Costa Rica Dreams Never Disappoints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have booked and enjoyed several trips with Costa Rica Dreams over the last few years. We just fished with Captain Dean aboard "Hatta Dream" on November 1st. The first half of the day was slow but Captain Dean went the extra mile and moved the boat, caught live bait and hooked us up with 4 Dorado's in the afternoon. The one in the picture was the last fish of the day and the largest Dorado I have caught to date.

Thanks Captain Dean and the excellent crew for the extra effort. We will be back!

Visited November 2012
Costa R, Owner at Costa Rica Dreams Sportfishing, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Hi Rick! Thanks much....we really enjoy having you down with us. Captain "Deano" loves having you boys down and figures he should pay you to have so much fun!! Hurry back. Dave
Highlands, New Jersey
“3 ROOSTERS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Just a note to say this trip was excellent ! ! ! Wanted a Rooster Fish since this is one I never caught........got three, the father, the mother, than the baby ! ! The father was the best - took me about 1/2 hour to bring in and it weighed 60 to 70 lbs. We also caught a number of jacks on this trip. All gave a great fight. If you want a fight and a great time, this is the place to go. The captain and mate were excellent. Next year we will book the trip at one of Dave's condo's and stay 2 weeks with additional fishing adventurers. Highly recommended ! !
See you soon Dave & Kathy !
Deanna & Ralph

Visited September 2012
Costa R, Owner at Costa Rica Dreams Sportfishing, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Hi Deanna & Ralph...thanks so much and we are all so glad you guys had such a fun day with the roosters! From the pictures, it looked like the biggest one was bigger than you could get your arms around!!! Kathy says hi and we're looking forward to see you both again soon! Dave