“best deal on a "menu del dia" I ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Hellin
Montreal
“best deal on a "menu del dia" I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I was in town for just a few hours and was looking for a place to eat lunch and I saw the hotel Reina Victoria offered 5 or 6 different combinations of "menu del dia" for 6euros. For such a price I really didn't expect much, but I was very surprised. The hotel's restaurant is very big and they have a bar section where these menus were served ( at the bar ). The 6 euro meal included a selection of main dishes that were very nicely presented. My girlfriend had the emperador and I had the chicken breast. Both were very good and had very tasty side-dishes. Bread and a drink were included in the price and so was a dessert. We were expecting all along that at any moment they would present us with some hidden added fee to the bill, but no, we paid the 6 euros per person for a great meal including drinks, bread and dessert. For such good food, I don't think this deal can be beat!

• Visited April 2012