When you are paying more than $300 a night for accommodation you expect it to be clean. Picnic Creek was not. The deck was dirty as were the windows and screens.The place is very dated and tired. The bed had poking wire springs which made it very unpleasant. And the interior layout -who has a spa bath and a shower right beside the dining table? And who wants a fake log gas fire? The kitchen is hopeless- 30 year old pine cupboards, lined with dirty and tired plastic, an electric frying pan, 2 saucepans, a portable stove which only had one ring working, a microwave without any proper cooking utensils and a toaster and kettle. You had to put the frying pan on the sink so that you could access the power points too. There was no real outdoor furniture to speak of either, just 2 high stools and a dirty table outside.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Houses Of Montville Hotel Montville
- Tree Houses Of Montville Hotel
- Treehouses Of Montville Mapleton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a holiday escape that will rejuvenate your senses amongst relaxing waterfalls and the natural beauty of the rainforest. Tree Houses has 24 cabins from affordable to luxury and an onsite restaurant. Weddings and conferences are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Tree Houses of Montville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.