(Travelled in mid 2012) Was meant for a special milestone birthday. Bought from spreets saying it was worth $900, looked at website saying the 3 days was only worth $600. Rang reception and asked about that price, reception stated that people would be upgraded for free to the luxury treehouse because lots of people bought the voucher. Was told that we would be upgraded to the luxury treehouse. Got there to be told we had the standard treehouse. On first arrival of the treehouse we see such a filthy place. Floors are just filth; off-coloured black/brown (Im guessing its to hide that its dirty). Spiders & cobwebs on the ceiling and windows. Spa was in a cramped space.
Asked for a refund; told we had to contact spreets. After a week of waiting for a reply spreets told us we had to contact the hotel to pay them $30 for opening a bar of soap, using a handtowel, and undoing the top of the bedspread... (that bar of soap looked to be worth 5 cents)
At such a short notice, I wasnt able to make plans for my milestone birthday that will only ever happen once in a lifetime. Went home and spent my special birthday at home with my partner with nothing planned. In short, I spent $30 to end up with a ruined birthday with no backup plan.
Didnt think I would need one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a holiday escape that will rejuvenate your senses amongst relaxing waterfalls and the natural beauty of the rainforest. Tree Houses has 24 cabins from affordable to luxury and an onsite restaurant. Weddings and conferences are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tree Houses of Montville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Houses Of Montville Hotel Montville
- Treehouses Of Montville Mapleton