I never thought I would enjoy Christmas away from home. We enjoyed staying in Schiehallion so much Christmas 2007 we decided to return to spend Christmas 2008 there also. We just can't fault it. We have a son of 20 and a daughter of 13. Its great to spend time together but with having 3 x en-suite bedrooms, it gives us all the freedom we need. The house is beautifully clean, has everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible and is well appointed. On a frosty Christmas night with clear skies and shiny stars, sitting in the hot tub with those who mean most to you in all the world, you just can't beat it. The house is also pet friendly which is great as it has meant that our wee Jack Russell has been able to spend Christmas with us and enjoy all that Kenmore has to offer. We will most definitely be back and recommend to friends all the time.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 10, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.