Stayed at Loch View from 5th - 9th Aug as a party of 6 including 2 grandchildren. The service from start to finish was outstanding. Thanks to Julie ( and being 35 minutes away ) we were able to view prior to booking. Everything about the facilities is 1st class. Daughter- in -law and grandaughter went horse riding on Wed, which they both enjoyed very much.. Dined in the courtyard one evening ,which was excellent. Everyone in the Kenmore area greets you with a smile ,and seem genuinely pleased you are having a good time. Great resort ,great area ,and very friendly staff all help to make this a worthwhile place to stay ,and a return to destination. Luckily ,we also had some fantastic weather ( that always helps ) to enjoy the hot tub.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 10, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.