“Amazing :) quite the opposite to the two previous 'terrible' reviews... Typo perhaps?!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Waterfront Restaurant

The Waterfront Restaurant
The Kenmore Club, Kenmore PH15 2HH, Scotland
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Kenmore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Myself and a friend enjoyed an evening meal at the waterfront tonight after a lovely day on Kenmore beach. We were given the choice of a wide range of spirits from the well stocked bar, and the manager introduced me to a new brand of gin (thank you Craig!) our food was really tasty and obviously freshly prepared with high quality ingredients. The only spoiler was the fact that the table next to us decided to cause a bit of a scene when they were informed that their children could not drink alcohol with their meal - I work in a pub myself and as far as I'm aware most establishments operate a system whereby no one under the age of 18 can consume alcohol. This is obviously reflected in quite ridiculous reviews posted on 20 July (quite obviously from today's customers) My advice - ignore these petty comments and get yourself down to the waterfront for top notch food in a beautiful settings :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Monifieth, United Kingdom
“Another excellent experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Another excellent meal served up here. My favourite restaurant in kenmore and the wider area. Staff are very friendly and always remember a face. Quality of food is first class, and very reasonably priced. Would always recommend this place. Back soon!

Visited July 2014
Keighley, United Kingdom
“Evening meal at the Waterfront”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a meal at the Waterfront whilst staying at the adjoining Kenmore club resort. We were greeted by the very friendly staff and given a table in the conservatory with views over loch Tay. I had Lamb rump on a bed of mash and my wife had Mediterranean Chicken. Both our meals were cooked to perfection and my medium cooked lamb melted in my mouth and was extremely tasty.
Despite feeling fairly full following the main course, I opted to try a sweet and went for the sticky toffee pudding with ice cream. I have to say when I saw the large size of the portion I wondered if I would be able to do it justice, but it was every bit as good as it looked and we left the restaurant feeling very satisfied.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
George RSA
“Dining on the loch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The Waterfront Restaurant is ideally located with views across and up Loch Tay. The staff are great and the atmosphere is very special. A good variety of really nice food at an affordable price. Definitely the place to eat while in Kenmore.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The food here was excellent, but book it you want a table. The chairs in the conservatory could be better not very comfortable if you intend lingering over your food. Staff very friendly and accommodating when we asked for a later time. Reasonably priced and plentiful portions, couldn't manage a sweet. Soup and venison excellent, chicken in a whisky sauce wonderful.

Visited June 2014