Stayed in a garden view villa this Oct for our anniversary. Small touches went a long way --- first batch in the minibar is free, chocolate chip cookies on arrival and as a gift upon checking out definitely warmed us up to this resort. Villa was spacious and luxurious enough, private plunge pool was relaxing after a day trip touring Bohol. Wifi (important for uploading FB pics of course ha!) in the villa and restaurant area. Shower/bathroom is located outside which isn't really a problem with privacy but might cause a problem if it rained (thank God not during our stay). The resort is located at the end of Alona beach, that view is to die for. Everything along Alona Beach is within walking distance. Saffron restaurant by far had the best resort food I've ever had, I'm quite a foodie and I loved their food (had dinner there). Breakfast buffet was fantastic. It's simple comfort food done right. Staff is warm, friendly, and very accommodating. We had a couples' massage done in the villa with our package and it was definitely the best massage I've ever had (I'm quite ticklish). They had Loudbasstard iphone speaker docks in the villa which is available for purchase in their store, you know I had to have that. And that adorable tarsier magnet, of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded atop a beautiful limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol's Panglao Island, Amorita is a tranquil seaside retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. Managed by boutique hotel group One-Of Collection, the 97-room luxury resort overlooks the azure-colored Bohol Sea and elegantly punctuates the vibrant tropical landscape along Alona Beach. A TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, Amorita is only a 40-minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport, and Bohol is only an 80-minute flight from Metro Manila. Amorita ("little darling") features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Amorita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amorita Hotel Panglao Island
- Amorita Hotel Bohol
- Amorita Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island