While out to dinner this weekend, my husband,and I had a bad customer service experience. I thought I would share it with the blog community as a means to help learn what your staff should not do when a customer/client is dissatisfied.
We are walk in guest in amorita, we stay in bohol for 20 nights we supposed to stay in amorita but they are fully booked. so me and my husband will just go there for eating especially in dinner time.our first time in amorita is okay , they serve us will and taking us good care and we are happy and satisfy. that is one of the reason we also come back to eat at their restaurant.
but the next back makes me dissatisfied. we set at the restaurant and one of the waiter came to us and give their menu and go, we are sitting and waiting for him as we can see him in the Bar cashier area. i called him and he come and get our orders, and go, we are waiting for long time for our drinks and foods we don't know what is the problem as we can see that it was already long time to wait because we always come back their and we know already how long the orders will be made. my husband told me to follow up, we are still waiting for the waiter , and again he is still in the bar talking with the cashier. i called him up gain and make follow up our orders. and at that time I asked his name and position and he said he is Leo the SUPERVISOR in the restaurant, i was not happy with his service so i just told me okay, and he go again, after a while we are still waiting for our foods yet he is still in the Bar flirting with the cashier and i need to call him again and again just to tell him our orders, !!! i was so disappointed with him, he cannot entertain us or even to asked if we are happy with his service, he can entertain to his so workers but why he cant entertain us? this is not good for a High class resort for this very low service,
yet i am still thankful that all the staff in this resort is not like him. if you wish to eat here you can asked for jeph to serve you, we recommend him.
try their grilled it was the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded atop a beautiful limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol's Panglao Island, Amorita is a tranquil seaside retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. Managed by boutique hotel group One-Of Collection, the 97-room luxury resort overlooks the azure-colored Bohol Sea and elegantly punctuates the vibrant tropical landscape along Alona Beach. A TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, Amorita is only a 40-minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport, and Bohol is only an 80-minute flight from Metro Manila. Amorita ("little darling") features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Amorita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amorita Hotel Panglao Island
- Amorita Hotel Bohol
- Amorita Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island