- offer peace and privacy away from the busy beach but near enough that you can get to it by going down a short flight of stairs.
- excellent view overlooking the beach & water
- best view by the pool. Pool can get busy at sunset, Book your place early.
- some tables at the restaurant also have good view of the beach
- Welcoming smiles and very relaxed atmosphere.
- Nobody knows our name except the person who picked us up at the ferry terminal and the person who checked us in.
- Left the "please clean room" sign out at 5.30am & returned after 2pm but the room was still not cleaned
- Dont expect too much bubbles from your cold jacuzzi
- no internet during my stay as service was affected by typhoon.
- good variety for buffet breakfast
- very happy that they had my packed breakfast of small sandwich, fruits & water ready to go for my boat trip at 5.15am
- 1 type of local desert offered at 3pm with tea or water. Do not expect a spread of cut cucumber sandwiches, pastries or fruits.
Lunch & Dinner
- Did not eat lunch or dinner at the resort. Ate at the many little outlets on or near the beach.
- only in room massage service at P800 - P900 per massage
- your alternative is the cheap massage readily available on the beach at half the price
- excellent dive shop & dive pool.
- new gears and equipments only 2 months old.
Day Tour & Boat Trip
- Did not book the tour & trip with the resort.
- If you take a walk on the beach, there are many who will offer you day tours and boat trips. Its good to bargain and compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded atop a beautiful limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol's Panglao Island, Amorita is a tranquil seaside retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. Managed by boutique hotel group One-Of Collection, the 97-room luxury resort overlooks the azure-colored Bohol Sea and elegantly punctuates the vibrant tropical landscape along Alona Beach. A TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, Amorita is only a 40-minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport, and Bohol is only an 80-minute flight from Metro Manila. Amorita ("little darling") features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Amorita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amorita Hotel Panglao Island
- Amorita Hotel Bohol
- Amorita Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island