I stayed there for only 2 nights while I was travelling in the Philippines and it was from far the best place I stayed in. Very nice welcoming from the owners, clean place and very charming garden, very well decorated, close to a calm nice beach (compared to Alona beach which is nice but very crowded). I would definitly recommend this place, and I whish I could come back to stay longer here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alumbungs is a small tropical garden approximately 25 minutes away from Tagbilaran and three minutes ride from the renowned Alona Beach. The special shape of the villa and cottage roofs is derived from the typical Balinese Lumbung structure where the upper part of each hut served as a rice barn and the bottom part as a meeting place for the family. This is the perfect place for family vacations, honeymooners or for people that just want to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Alumbung Tropical Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alumbung Tropical Living Hotel Bohol Island
- Alumbung Tropical Living Bohol Province/Panglao Island