We enjoyed it very much. Its a quiet place. Feels safe. Only the swimmingpool is under construction at that moment. We eat a few times in the restaurant, where they have really good food. Sometimes there is live music. Quiet gitarplayer, very good. The staff is very helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun...Alona Tropical Beach Resort, with its beautifully-landscaped gardens greeted by the morning sun is an Asian-styled resort, lying at the heart of Alona strip in Panglao Island, Bohol. A family and child-friendly home-based haven, its cottages are conveniently sprawled over a hilly terrain, giving you a feeling of space, independence and privacy. Fun...take a refreshing plunge in the resort’s swimming pool and sip on a long cool drink served in your front garden. Stroll along the white powdery beach, a heavenly escape soothing your senses in the warmth of the sun and the relaxing sea breeze. Savor our food. Indulge and discover our exciting vacation activities. Enjoy and cherish the company of others. Sand...the added privilege of personalized service marks the tradition of warm Boholano hospitality. Embrace and celebrate with nature. Seek the comfort and freedom in a tropical paradise that gives you a feeling of home, away from home.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Alona Tropical Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alona Tropical Beach Hotel Panglao Island
- Alona Tropical Beach Panglao
- Alona Tropical Beach Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island