The place was so nice. Nice lobby. The beach has white sand but not as White as the sand in Boracay (can't help myself to compare since I'm living here in Boracay for more than 2 years now).
The food was okay. The staff were nice. Others were rude calling me "pssst" instead of "ma'am" or "miss". They should know guests of all ages are GUESTS, even a 1-years old kid or a 16 year-old teenager should not be treated as not important and they should be more polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alona Kew White Beach Resort in Bohol offers you affordable beachfront accommodations with excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Alona Kew White Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alona Kew White Beach Hotel Panglao Island
- Alona Kew White Beach Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island