I can only speak to the bungalow rooms as this is where we managed to find a room for one night. The bungalows are steps from the beach and towards the back of the hotel and fine for two to three people. The hotel offered an extra "bed", which was placed on the floor with no supporting bed frame.
The room itself is OK. Nothing to write home about and provides just enough room to move around. The bathroom could use some work. It seemed as if the bathroom was created as an afterthought by the crew during construction...an "Oh right, we forgot about that" moment. It was not completely clean and the shower basically spilled out into the main floor causing a rather wet bathroom all around.
The staff was helpful when prompted and addressed our questions. I will agree with other reviewers' comments concerning the buffet breakfast. This was probably the worst food I had during my entire stay in Bohol and I highly suggest to look into other options.
The saving grace of the hotel was clearly its location. You couldn't have asked for a better placement on the beach for the price. I would cautiously recommend staying here if you're on a budget but don't want to sacrifice beach time. However, there are better options for the price next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alona Kew White Beach Resort in Bohol offers you affordable beachfront accommodations with excellent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Alona Kew White Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alona Kew White Beach Hotel Panglao Island
- Alona Kew White Beach Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island