A get together dinner with my friends we decided to have it in Amarela Resort the dining area is a bit crowded since there's a lot of foreign guests but we found a good long table which is just right for the five of us, the decors are unique and antique looking, the food are just ok but the service is great and specially the one who gave us an ocular in the rooms is very accommodating sorry I forgot his name also the rooms are really good and spacious specially the Amarela Suite with a very nice and tempting jacuzzi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol