I needed a place to hang out two different days while my daughter went diving. Picked the Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort restaurant as it looked inviting and was close to the dive center used by my daughter. I had none of the problems others below encountered and, in fact, found the restaurant to be very pleasant. Service was very friendly and not unattentive. Prices of food a bit on the high side, but not unreasonable. Had very good pancit and passable kinilaw. Best of all, is their extended Happy Hours (11:00 am to late afternoon), offering San Miguel pilsen bottles for only 30 pesos....cheapest on Alona Beach, as far as I know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort offers accommodation, located in the famous Alona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Horizon Hotel Panglao Island
- Lost Horizon Panglao
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island