“Good, Friendly, Experienced, Responsible n Calm Divers” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PrAna where mind and body meets adventure on the beautiful island of Bohol. Our philosophy is to live and promote a healthy lifestyle while in harmony with the nature. To this end we offer our guests a range of activities including mostly Scuba diving and Snorkeling but also Horse Riding and Yoga. PrAna has been created by a young and dynamic couple, Yohanna and Laurent . Being French and Swiss respectively they speak English, French and German.
Singapore, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
“Good, Friendly, Experienced, Responsible n Calm Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good experience diving with Laurent & Carol.

Out in sea,
Clean drinking water are provided, good seamen, good boat, they will help you set up the equipments if needed.

Diving
Explanation of dive sites, what to lookout for, depths, marine life etc..they will signaled you to look out when unique fishes / sea turtles swam past..

I faced some issues during my dive and that caused panic and fast breathing that lead to shortage of air(40bar). Carol was quick and very calm in dealing with the situation.

Although divers are trained, not many can deal with such freak incident so calmly, quickly.
Laurent assisted me with my issue once he surfaced, all is resolved.

I know I can be assured of safety, responsibility and fun when I dived with them..

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Manila, Philippines
5 attraction reviews
“what can i say, these guys are the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I'm not saying this loosely... Prana is undoubtedly the best center I've dived with. Laurent was very professional: the instructions and debriefing were all clear, all our equipment were placed in individual boxes with our names on them, all the equipment were in perfect working condition, and the dive itself was perfectly executed. I loved that Laurent and Quent made sure that each person enjoyed the dive, not just going through the motions like i've experienced with several dive centers.

Other than the perfect diving experience, going with this dive center gives you access to their botanical gardens. So after the dive, you get to roam around tarsier botanica, meet the animals residing their and just enjoy the beautiful gardens. Paprika, the restaurant there, was also quite good and moderately priced for the spectacular view you get there.

All in all, wonderful experience. I can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Definitely choose prAna when diving in Bohol!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I highly recommend diving with prAna. I took my PADI open water with them and I couldn't ask for anything more. Everyone is friendly, professional, very knowledgable, and helpful. Their equipment is top quality. I really was prepared well for the 2 not-so-great dives I had with a different dive centre at another island. All I could think of was Im glad my dive instructor taught me well. I will definitely be back for my advance open water. Next time, I'll do yoga with them too:)

Visited April 2013
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
“Scuba Diving with PrAna Bohol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I went there 2 times (April & May 2013) there for scuba diving with PrAna and it was awesome every times!
The staff is very friendly and professional!
Material high quality, courses and dives unforgettable!
I will recommend this dive shop to all my friends and everyone who want to practice scuba diving in Philippines.

Visited May 2013
Paris, France
6 attraction reviews
“Very professional dive center, super staff, amazing experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I made my open water & 2 dive days with prAna; dive masters are very nice and very professional.
Boat used is nice and has never been "crowded". Staff if very nice and helpful (they will get your gear ready for you and help you naturally) on board and when starting/ending a dive. They will make everything they can to be convenient to you!

I strongly recommend them (several other dive shops on Alona beach don't seem to have the same professionalism).

PS: prices are "all inclusive" for the dives and the courses, so no surprise!

Visited February 2013