“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PrAna where mind and body meets adventure on the beautiful island of Bohol. Our philosophy is to live and promote a healthy lifestyle while in harmony with the nature. To this end we offer our guests a range of activities including mostly Scuba diving and Snorkeling but also Horse Riding and Yoga. PrAna has been created by a young and dynamic couple, Yohanna and Laurent . Being French and Swiss respectively they speak English, French and German.
Copenhagen, Denmark
11 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

If you are seeking to do some diving somewhere in the Philippines and you are not very experienced - do it here! My boyfriend and I completed our Advanced OW. Laurent took all the time we needed to make sure we were prepared for any type of situation under the water. He is not only very experienced but he is a good instructor.

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Hellsinki
11 attraction reviews
“A comfortable diving experience in professional hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

After a not so comfortable diving experience elsewhere we decided to give this a try after reading a number of reviews.
All the other reviews have said it already: it's one of the best places to go on Bohol / Panglao for diving (and other things). My partner got her OWD with Laurent, who, after having heard what happened, was nothing short of perfect to guide her through the necessary drills and give her back the confidence to go down the deep. After she got her OWD, we did a few extra dives still, which were sofar the best dives we've done.
Afterwards we ran into some issues with the diving instructor she started her OWD with, but Laurent also was a great help with solving those.
Absolutely recommended!

Visited December 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Discovery Scuba Diving : Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My first diving experience was with them and was amazing. Next time i'd like to go to pass Open Water, and i'll defenitely go to the same place.
Great organization, especially because everything is taken care of and you feel REALLY safe with all the staff. Plus instructors are really friendly and in the end it's really cheap.

Visited December 2012
“Amazing experience - best possible service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I chose to use prAna after reading the other reviews, and I'm so glad I did.
My wife and I stayed at Alona beach for a few days and I wanted to do a few dives. I got my advanced open water 6 years ago but hadn't dived since so I wanted a quick refresh. My wife was also keen to try diving but had never been before.
Laurent and his wife Yohanna were incredibly helpful and easy going, and personally gave my wife all the training she needed so she was soon exploring with the rest of us. The whole team were very professional and relaxed, and after two days we felt like part of the family.
Their office is in a botanical garden away from the crowds at the beach, so you don't feel like just another tourist.
I can't recommend highly enough, the the new fluo disco night dive is incredible!

“Must see!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We spent a few days at Prana, with Yohanna, Laurent and Jean Michel! I did my advanced open water and my boyfriend did many fun dives!

We jad a GREAT time, we went to balcasag and snake island, which were truly amazing! Beside the advice and organisation were very professinal!

Cherry on the cake, we did a fluo dive, which enables you to discover a completely different environment! It was wonderful!

The dive center is in the botanic park, which is nice! There is a restaurant next to it with a great view!

Finally you can dive in the morning and horse ride in the afternoon ! ;-)