We stayed at Bohol sea resort in October with our two little kids!
The hotel is very small, but that s what we were looking for with the kids and they could stay with us in the same room without extra charge. all the staff is very friendly and you feel like family.
It s mainly a dive resort so most of the guests are divers.
The beach was full of algues because of the storms, but that s nobody s fault, o we used the swimming pool....
The food was excellent
And all in all it s very good value for money
We really enjoyed our stay!
Thanks Henry and Co.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohol Sea Resort is located directly on the naturally kept beach of Danao on Panglao Island, Bohol, one of the most beautiful islands of the Philippines. The famous Alona Beach is 2 kilometers (20 minutes walking or 3 minutes by motorbike) away. Great dive sites are starting just in front of the resort. Our paradise dive & holiday resort is furnished to best European standards and offers 20 elegant rooms and bungalows in different categories. Each accommodation has its own bathroom with shower, a terrace and free Wifi. The higher standard rooms also include television, minibar and air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bohol Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Sea Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Sea Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island