“Oasis in Alona” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 41 hotels in Panglao Island
Missljc
“Oasis in Alona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2010

After 2 bad places in Alona, we came across the newly opened Panglao Regents Park Resort. We had a quick look around and moved in immediately!

A gorgeous pool is surrounded by lovely rooms, that felt like our bedrooms back home. Every member of staff was happy, friendly and extremely attentive. Trips around the island can be organised through reception.

The restaurant served amazing food and we found ourselves dining most nights by the pool as felt the food was better here than the beach restaurants and super cheap!

The location is a short walk from the beach, not too far from the action, but far enough away from the bars and music so you have a peaceful nights sleep!

We originally booked to stay for 7 nights and ended up staying 18...We were sad to leave. Thank you to everyone that made our stay so lovely. :)

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

242 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

I went to Panglao to relax and unwind. I stayed at a resort on the beach and was really disappointed. The next morning I decided to look around for another hotel, off the beach and to my surprise I saw this new resort it looked like a luxurious place. After seeing the resorts name "Panglao Regents Park" I got curious and decided to check it out.

As I entered the property I was greeted nicely by the staff and lucky enough I was introduced to the owner. He was very friendly and showed me around the property. I was amazed that all of the rooms had a balcony facing the pool. There opening promo was 1,500 peso. The rooms where really nice and modern not to mention the bathroom was just simply magnificent.
After transferring all my things (and the staff was very helpful) my first night I decided to eat at the hotel restaurant the staff where friendly and gave a very good service. The food was great as well. I highly recommend this Resort!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo

Been to Panglao Regents Park Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Panglao Regents Park Resort

Address: Alona Beach, Tawala, 6340, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Visayas > Bohol Province > Panglao Island
#4 Best Value Hotel in Panglao Island
Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island

If you own or manage Panglao Regents Park Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.