After 2 bad places in Alona, we came across the newly opened Panglao Regents Park Resort. We had a quick look around and moved in immediately!
A gorgeous pool is surrounded by lovely rooms, that felt like our bedrooms back home. Every member of staff was happy, friendly and extremely attentive. Trips around the island can be organised through reception.
The restaurant served amazing food and we found ourselves dining most nights by the pool as felt the food was better here than the beach restaurants and super cheap!
The location is a short walk from the beach, not too far from the action, but far enough away from the bars and music so you have a peaceful nights sleep!
We originally booked to stay for 7 nights and ended up staying 18...We were sad to leave. Thank you to everyone that made our stay so lovely. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island