We had a nice stay in spite of not being able to do any tours since hubby got ill after we arrived.
The resort has a lovely swimming pool, good food and drinks served by the ever attentive restaurant staff. Excellent room service. Our room at the main section of the resort where we were upgraded to on our second night was totally nicer, thanks to the front desk staff and his manager for kindly making the arrangements. Next time we'd directly book a room at the main section.
There's a deli shop and the Biergarten nearby where we enjoyed going to for breakfast, then walking on to the beach less than 5 minutes away. That part of Panglao has changed very much since my last stay at Bohol Beach Club which i was told does not exist anymore. More hotels and resorts, restaurants, dive shops, souvenir shops, small convenience stores, banks and ATMs, 'habalhabals' and tricycles waiting, etc.
Afraid to go to Bohol because of the earthquake impact? Well, we have made most of our travel arrangements between Jan. and March and were later worried about going to Bohol after the earthquake which had affected Bohol and Cebu. We almost decided not to go. Very happy that we did as the Panglao area was alright and still very beautiful. Till next time!
Thanks to all the staff of Panglao Regents!
Greetings from Siem Reap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island