“VERY” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“VERY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Very disappointed from the service of the restaurant and the management's response to the complaint of mine.

I ordered a pizza and explained before that I should not eat pork or ham or any sea food. The waitress understood and explained to me from the menu what I can order. On the fourth triangle to my surprise I saw ham. I complained. I was shaking. And went to the bathroom to throw up. I felt terrible. Very angry. The chef did not even bother to apologize. Disgrace. I complained to reception and asked to speak with the manager. She Was not. At night when I slept she called to see me at this hour. I told her I was in bed and we set for the next morning. What she had to say is to apologize for what happened and the chef did not intend !!!! She dropped all - the waitress. it was really nasty to do so. This is the most simple and easy think to behave but not distinguished. And big surprise!!! She reduced the pizza prices a compensation.

Disgusting management. Apparently the chef took out with his hands the Bacon and some pieces left (drowning).

Disgusting!

Would never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Manila
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We've been here last March 2013 and stayed for 3d/2n. We availed for their family room which accomodates 3 persons. The room comes with a 1 queen sized bed and 1 double bed, room is spacious and clean except for the toilet and bath which i found a bit off. The water coming out from the faucet has a foul smell and water is leaking under the sink. Outside, the resort is clean and quiet, we loved the pool! They have different sets of breakfast to choose from and they're all tasty. The staff are nice too. They also arranged tours for us but had little misunderstanding on our first day which is the city tour. The driver assigned to us was not advised that we're on a package tour and that all expenses were already paid, the coupons were not handed to him so we're still asked to pay for the entrance fees. We need to call the hotel just to confirm everything, only then the driver was informed of the package and was asked to pay for all the fees which later will be reimbursed to him. On our 2nd day we had our sea tour it was fun but the gadgets were not in good condition. We paid 450 for the snorkeling gear and fins but we're not able to use coz it's defective so we ended up renting for another set of gears from the island but the good thing was, they refunded us the payment for the unused gears. Given a chance I will stay in this hotel again and i will also recommend this also to my friends who are budget conscious :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Luzon, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed here for 3days/2nights last november. The rooms are clean. It has a ceiling fan and aircon. They also have a cable TV with lots of channels to choose from. They have a pool that we love dipping into. The hotel is walking distance to alona beach, but you can also take a tricycle if you don't want to walk. We were able to avail of their promo of 1800 per night for the standard room, breakfast was not included in the rate but its okay because there are lots of restaurants nearby where you can eat. We were able to sleep well. Service was great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
福岡
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel was introduced by information at port.
One night was 3000 pesos. So I payed for three nights.
Room was good for one person.
But toilet was stinky badly.
I asked boy how to use safe-box, but he didn’t know how to change password.
He called another staff to change password.
They tried many times. But again, he couldn’t.
I asked if they have instruction of it,. Their answer was “yes”. But they made no action.
Finally they told me to use same password “1234” with anger.
Is it my fault that they don't know how to change password?
Do I have to use password which is known to all staff?

This hotel is typical Filipino management.
Staff were not educated and trained as hotel man.
Of course all staff is not bad. But few are so.
So I do not recommend this hotel to traveler whom care about valuable things..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dalat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Booked through Agoda and think I got a very good deal at $49 per night, given it is just after Holy Week. Friendly staff were very helpful, spacious room was really clean and everything felt new, including the flat screen cable tv. No Internet in rooms but free wifi in communal areas. Apart from breakfast (which was fine), we only ate once in the restaurant - food was good (by Filipino standards - you know what I mean) and didn't think it was pricey. Great pool, didn't try the gym - yes they do charge 100 peso to guests for gym but I came to relax anyway. Beach is a short walk - I think hotel is well situated and certainly peaceful.
I would recommend for couples or families - enjoyed my stay and would def stay again if I returned to Bohol.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at Panglao Regents Park Resort for over two weeks and I loved every minute of it!!!

Yes, its not at the beach but the beach in Alona is not worth staying anyway.
You pay a lot more but its crowded, noisy and far from beautiful.

The staff is amazingly friendly. They take good care of all your needs!

The hotel, rooms, gym, pool area is super clean- nothing to complain at all.

Its a quiet place where you can get a good night sleep but still close to all bars and restaurants if you need more entertainment.

Everything about this place is great and I cant wait to come back!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Paranaque, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you do not mind walking around 8mins to get to Alona beach, then this hotel offers a very clean and safe option for budget-conscious travellers. The hotel can be reached by taking the bus from the Tagbilaran city terminal which is a tricycle ride away from the airport, aside from the taxis&tricycles that you can charter directly from the airport.
They have a requirement of having to leave your room key with the front desk whenever you go out which I guess is to help prevent the key being lost and thus having the door lock needing to be replaced. They also charged a php500 deposit for incidental expenses which can be charged for damage, henna tattoo ink on bedsheets, etc.

Do not choose their annex building if you can't sleep due to loud music as the nearby restaurants have a habit of being noisy during late night.

Transportation to-and-from this hotel, and Panglao in general, is not cheap and easily accessible. Their wifi is currently free but you need to choose a non-congested network from the list of free networks that they give to you.

Room Tip: Do not choose their annex building if you can't sleep due to loud music as the nearby restaurant...