I booked this hotel for our 3 days stay in Bohol. This is ideal for budget travelers for it's affordable price without sacrificing comfort and convenience. We stayed in the annex which is across the main building. The rooms are spacious so as the toilet and bath. There are basic ammenities like lcd tv with cable channels, coffee making facility and a safe. We can also use the swimming pool located in the main building or just lounge around their lobby for free wifi. It is quite a walk from Alona beach but we didn't mind because there are lots of restaurants and shops along the way. There is also a convenience store nearby but I suggest you buy all your necessities before going as prices here are relatively high. We also did a day trip to Bohol Beach Club which is just 20 mins away and we find the beach along this area more beautiful and the sand powdery like compared to Alona. Over all we were satisfied with our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island