I like the staff of this hotel. They were accommodating. I chose this hotel because I thought the beach is at the back of the hotel. I found out the next morning that the place is not near the beach. I have to burn 15 minutes walk of calories to get to the beach. The swimming pool is clean, but it is really a kiddie pool. Compared to other hotels in Panglao, this one is a lot newer, the bed linens are new, the tiles are new. It is also a safe hotel to stay. There is no internet in the rooms though, just TVs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island