“perfect place !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 59 Panglao Island B&B and Inns
Warsaw, Poland
“perfect place !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

during my previous trips to Phiippines I was not able to find out so good / perfect and friendly place as Cherry's Home Too. First of all amazing service and customer relations - staff and especially Jenny helped us a lot in everything - starting from ferry tickets and ending with daily advices and help; She is amazing !!! :)
Secondly - as far as I know ...standard of rooms, facilities is much more than average philippine's standards and we were (me and my friends) very surprised by such high level - great rooms with perfect cleaning service every day, lovely swimming pool with jaccuzzi and very good breakfast. In generall highly recommended hotel, located 5 minutes walk from Alona beach with exceptional service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was my wife who booked the place. My in-laws were with us during the trip and were in separate rooms. Our corner room had 3 windows and the A/C unit had a little bit of a hard time cooling the room specially during the hot afternoons while my in-laws room was cooler since it was sandwiched between two units and only had 1 window to let the light/heat in.

Rooms were spacious enough. Bed was very firm but I like firm beds. Towels were a bit rough and hard. After taking a bath, wiping my sunburnt skin with the towel was like sandpaper on my whole body. Still, I like the fact that trash bins were always emptied in the morning (unlike other budget hotels that wait until you check-out). Staff carrying our things were pretty quiet and non-conversant but the front desk was always accommodating and friendly, as well as the restaurant staff.

But the best part is their honesty. My father-in-law forgot his watch inside the safe in the room. We were already in Cebu when he realized it. The staff actually sent my wife an SMS about it and arranged for it to be shipped via courier. Unfortunately LBC doesn't ship jewelry so we still have to get it from them when we come back.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are bright but sacrifice cooling. Get the inner rooms for better A/C.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Las Piñas, Cavite, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a great place to stay if you are a backpacker or a budget traveler. It doesn't have a fancy decorations and everything but the location is really good. Its really close to the beach and restaurants which is good so you can choose wherever you want to eat. The bed is a little hard on my back but since its a cheap hotel I can't really complain lol. The place is clean enough and the staff are really really nice and will assist you anytime whether directions or motor rentals. I will recommend this place for budget travelers!

Room Tip: try to look for a room that is a little far from the stairs if you will stay at the second floor so...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I ended up staying at a hotel just a minute down the road, but I would have stayed here originally if they had a room available. The staff replied quickly to my emails, were courteous over the phone, and they were honest about their location and the surrounding area re bars, etc. When I dropped in to check out their breakfast options, the place was clean and the price for breakfast was reasonable.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night. The experience was very good. We had dinner at their restaurant which was very nice, breakfast was good too.

The staff was extremely heplful, they let us check in very early, they even let us make a call to another hotel in Bohol, when we needed, free of charge.

The room was quite big and clean. Their swimming pool was a bit cold, but good too.
We would definitely go back to this place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
puerto princesa city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Everything is fine.
My friend and I stayed at cherry's home for only 1 night but i would say that this place is recommendable.
From the reception, staff were all friendly and accommodating, too bad we cant speak Bisaya :(
that's why sometimes we dont understand if what they are saying.
we will just paint smile on our face.

Our Room was very nice. Haha, actually it was a matrimonial bed. We were both ladies, but we dont mind it.
In Addition, our room was spacoius enough for the 2 of us. :)

Thanks to Ms. Monet, the one who booked us there ..
One more thing, the place is very accessible to everything such as coffee shop, banks, souvenir shops and other eatery so its esy for us to go anywhere..

I hope we could stay to your place again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Manila, Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family went to Cherry @ home too for 3nights,the room was clean and very spacious.air con was working well, and water was a little bit salty but tolerable. there is a ref and cable TV , my son enjoyed watching nickolodean channel every time we stay there. The pool was a little bit small, but had a jacuzzi bubble. The receptionists were very kind and helpful . (jenny, danny and daryl)they guided us in our tours. special thanks to the driver \Mang Tata who gave background of the place . He even assisted us in our paying our entrances and gave suggestion where to go. The resort is very near to the beach about 3 mins. walk ,. Along the way, there was a convenience store. We also had a island tour for dolphin watching and snorkeling which we enjoyed very much. overall we had a nice and informative vacation.

I suggest you to spend your vacation at bohol and cherry home2 is an affordable hotel you can stay. Surely you will enjoy it. see you next time bohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Cherrys @ Home Too Inland Resort? Share your experiences!