We stayed in the Oasis during the strong earthquake few days ago. As tourists we had no way to find out whats going on. The staff was totally ignoring and some kind of hating us because of all the stupid questions we asked. We had no idea whats going on, how to contact our families etc. Deserted!
The place itself is really nice designed and offers good food and drinks, its a quiet relaxing place with a beautiful garden, clean pool, good breakfast, chilling music in the bar. There are many comfy zones you can use to chill.
Summa summarum if nothing happens, its maybe the perfect place for that price, certainly it doesnt seems safe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island