We discovered Oasis while walking along the restaurant strip on Alona beach. The bar serves great drinks and the staff are very friendly and not pushy at all like the other places on the strip who are always calling out to get you to eat there. Oasis doesn't do that. The place is very relaxed. The upstairs restaurant area is beautifully designed with lots of trees, lots of seating for you to hang out and read. I mentioned earlier that the bar serves great drinks - that's downstairs. In the restaurant upstairs my Margarita was watery and the worst I've had in Alona. I have a strong suspicion that it was made my one of the waitresses. The ones I had in the bar downstairs were the best in Alona. Also, the owner was the only one standing in the upstairs bar once so I asked her for a drink and she asked me to ask the waitress who was standing close by. I would have expected the owner to take care of it - is just about being nice to the guests. We didn't stay here but ate/drank every night and I highly highly recommend this place. We would love to stay next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island