Most of the units are thatch roofed duplexes located up a short walk way from the beach. There are many restaurants in the area both along the upper road as well as along the beach.There is a nice pool and gardens . The breakfast is good and the rooms are clean.There is no clock, t.v. or shampoo provided. There is a small complimentary bottle of water available and you can fill up a personal water bottle at breakfast. The staff are friendly, efficient and helpful.There are mosquitoes in the area and in the rooms. There are a limited number of loungers on the beach so a person has to be there early to claim one. The bed was good and a more comfortable chair is needed in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island