I stayed in November 2012 with some friends. I specifically booked bungalows #5 & #6 facing the pool. I recommend these two bungalows if you have the budget.
Good: Reservation process was easy, Large room/bathroom and very clean, breakfast was good, staff was nice, pool was good, location good...meaning just off the beach but still close to bars and restaurants, dive shop was good, I enjoyed the beach bar at the end of the walkway on the right side next to the dive shop. I hung out at that bar for a bit every night. It was very quiet even around the pool with what I was told almost fully booked hotel.
Bad: biggest complaint us internet. Only available in the restaurant and it was always a weak signal. Also, I stayed in#5 and the water from the shower ran into the entire bathroom floor even when using the shower curtain. My bed was a bit firm. I thought it was just a bit overpriced compared to other places I have stayed on Alona
Overall, it was an enjoyable stay and cannot understand the complaints of the recent reviews. I would consider staying again. My only hesitation would be the value of what you pay for 2 people in a bungalow.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.