Just read this review and that reminds me the bad experience I had a month ago in this resort. I booked through Agoda (I believe) and when I arrived it was impossible to get a refund and I was trapped.
Didn't go diving but the staff in the diveshop was not really kind (I haven't been diving for the last few years and asked for a small group for my first dive but that seemed to be impossible and anyway they didn't try to make me want to go with them).
I had a look into the bungalows and duplex rooms but none of them seemed to be refreshed.
I agree with the b'fast: it's good and you can eat as much as you want...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island