We booked this resort in advance because of the positive reviews and thinking that since the price was higher the place should good...NOT AT All!!
The place is really outdated, unfriendly and rather dirty (see my pictures). We booked the most expensive rooms (the bungalows are even worse) but the duplex rooms are really old and not really clean.
The staff is unprofessional and unfriendly (ok, a few of them are smiling and helpfull). The pool is not nice but you even don't get towels.
The only good thing is the breakfast - it's a kind of continental buffet with eggs station. Coffee is not the worse.
Not to mention the price...
Worst of it the dive shop; unprofessional master divers who really don't care about you.
I will never go back!!! A kind advice: find another place (even if it's not easy on Alona beach but you can go slightly away: you will find nicer beaches, less people and better hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.