I stayed here with a friend for 2 nights on Panglau Island and enjoyed the entire experience. The hotel is situation in the middle of Alona Beach and the dive shop is right on the edge of the sand. The best part of Oasis Resort is the friendly, helpful and incredibly welcoming staff. A typhoon stranded us in Cebu for a day and we received period updates from the Oasis staff on the weather conditions and the ferry schedules, which was above and beyond expectations. The resort itself is very comfortable, has a pool right in the center of the property, and has a restaurant and bar with great food and even better drinks. The staff were also extremely helpful in recommending and booking things for us to do in the area, including a long night out at the club scene.
The best part of our stay was a diving trip to Balicasag Island, which we booked through the resort's dive center. The staff are helpful and spoke English well, and the trip was amazing. One caveat: you have to bring your own lunch so come prepared.
The only downside was the lack of internet, which is only (scarcely) available at the bar/restaurant area. Not having internet actually turned out to be a blessing at such a relaxing island, but it's something they can improve.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.