Stayed at Oasis for three weeks and it beat my expectations. Great central location on Alona beach with good facilities, for example they have their own fresh water swimming pool, great for teaching and a nice refreshing swim. Staff were tremendous, went out of their way to make me comfortable (special kudos to the resort manager Marcus for that). Dive shop and resort fully integrated, order a sandwich at the resort and it will be on your dive boat the morning after. Instructors and dive guides were great and the diving was beautiful. One minor niggle, but the wifi seemed to be very slow most of the time, but then again when you are next to beautiful blue waters and golden beaches, you shouldn't be on the Internet all the time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island