We loved everything about our stay at the Oasis, and the staff were the best. The weather was bad when were there, and the staff kept calling us to keep us updated about whether or not the ferries would be running. The property is beautiful with a nice pool, food was good (chicken adobo was phenomenal), and drinks were stiff.
Highlight of the trip was diving Balicasag with the dive shop affiliated with the Oasis. They run a nice operation with good (not great) gear and the DMs speak English well enough to give a good safety and sights overview.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island